The above photo was taken on 27th October 2012, during BigBang's Alive Tour Concert in MALAYSIA. <3
......................................
..................... Move your cursor over them to see them dancing! (If they're not already)

Sunday, January 13, 2013

GD is having his very first SOLO WORLD TOUR!

Just got the news this afternoon that GD is gonna have his solo World Tour this year aka 2013!! Here are his first 3 stops:


1 in Seoul and 3 more in Japan domes. Apparently, he's the first Korean artist to hold 3 dome tours in Japan. [click here for source]

I was like, WHAT THE HELL when I got the news. OMFG man. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME PENNILESS BIGBANG? ARE YOU TRYING TO SUCK OUT ALL THE MONEY IN ME AND LEAVE ME DANGLING WITH NOTHING EXCEPT MY INFATUATION FOR YOU? Okay my complaints don't sound convincing but it is RELEVANT.

I started noticing and liking them in May 2012 (never been into Kpop before that). Once I started falling head over heels for them, a couple of weeks later, they announced that they're effing coming to my country aka Malaysia to hold their Alive Tour Concert, which was EFFING AWESOME considering that I've just liked them and they're COMING. Then, they released their Still Alive Special Edition album. And then Korea's most prestigious award GDA's  held in Malaysia AND GD's coming. Dae coming out solo jap album in Feb, Taeyang, GD and BigBang are also having comebacks in 2013. AND NOW *drumsroll please, although we already know what it is*, GD IS HOLDING HIS VERY FIRST SOLO WORLD TOUR in 2013. Am I f*cking lucky or what? My adventure in Kpop just gets more and more exciting day by day. Good news is, they're SO active after I got to like them. Bad news is, me. gonna. spend. so. much. money. D:

Yes I'm grateful and happy and satisfied. I really do appreciate the fact that I get to enjoy all these while just being a 8-month-old baby VIP while other VIPs had to wait for goodness knows how long before they get to see BigBang being more active and holding world tours etc. I AM GRATEFUL FOR BEING SO LUCKY. T___T I guess I must be happier for the fact that I'm completing my studies this coming June and I'd be FINALLY WORKING AND EARNING MY OWN INCOME IN JULY/AUGUST. Then, I'd be more able to spend on things I like. Yeah, I'm a lucky soul, I appreciate that.

Anyways, I'm writing all these AS IF GD has confirmed that he will come lol. The cities are not even confirmed yet, xD Malaysia might not *TOUCH WOOD* even be on the list BUT I BELIEVE IT WILL. There are many VIPs in Malaysia. ^o^ But if it's confirmed, I REALLY, REALLY, SINCERELY HOPE THAT IT WILL FALL ON AFTER JUNE. Any time but April, May and June. T_T If it is really in one of these 3 months, I'm not gonna make it. I'm having my FINAL 2 optional papers of ACCA in June and finals in April. TT But the tour starts on March 30th. The Japan domes already took most of April. So I THINK it will not fall on May nor June in Malaysia. *optimistic*

PS GDA is in LESS THAN 2 DAYS! I. AM. EXCITED. GD's only coming on the 16th though, most probably, as only this day was ticked on his schedule according to YG schedule. Anyways, it's good enough he's even coming. I'm still not satisfied for BigBang not attending though, what with their chances of winning being so high and all. -.- Surprise appearance? *hopeful* ;) One can wish, right?

Till then, peace out
Carmen N.
VIP Until Whenever~

No comments:

Post a Comment