The above photo was taken on 27th October 2012, during BigBang's Alive Tour Concert in MALAYSIA. <3
......................................
..................... Move your cursor over them to see them dancing! (If they're not already)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A fresh start to my new blog - Something about me :)

Since the 'about me' section at the top right corner limits your description about yourself to 1,200 characters, and since I've never been good in doing summary, I'd just create a new post to introduce myself! Here goes!

Annyeong~! *bows 90 degrees*

I’m an average girl who can be interested in almost anything. Yes, anything, from reading books to attempting bungee jumping or solving silly IQ questions to playing the guitar or the piano, just name it and my face might just light up in enthusiasm. But lately I've been up the walls with my studies – I’m taking ACCA now (to those who don’t know, it’s accounting but of a professional qualification – and my coursemates are hell of a hardworking and damn intelligent lot, so the time I can really spend to do the things I’m interested in has been reduced to near to nil. D:

The colour red, numbers, art, music; they define me.

Sometimes I blabber too much, sometimes I don’t like to talk at all. I’m pretty good in emo-ing, or thinking exaggeratedly and creating WILD story lines in my mind, I guess it had something to do with reading novels ever since I was a kid and being brought up by someone – my mom – who thinks, and talks, TOO much in life.

Found my LOVE in May 2012, and it is in the form of 5 boys. Uh hum, sorry, I meant, THE 5 boys. THE 5 boys who’ve made me go heads over heels for them. Oh well, you might have guessed it by now, but we still need the cliched drumsroll *bada-boom bada-bing bada-boom ba ba!* They are… *cough cough* BIG BANG!

How I got myself BIGBANG-ified
[Please refer to this post on how it all happened.] 

So, I've decided to create a new blog to talk mainly about them. I'm never a good consistent blogger, in fact, I've switched several different blogs throughout my years of - or years of NOT, more like, since I really do not update my blog that much - blogging. But when the mood comes, you just can't STOP IT from coming. 

A late VIP - that's the fandom name of BigBang, yes I admit, gosh I KNOW I KNOW I AM ALMOST 6 YEARS LATE. But it’s better late than never right? 

I believe everyone has a reason to live; we’re not brought into this world for nothing. And I’m still searching for the reason God created me into life.

Till then,
Carmen N.
VIP until whenever~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment